ardent

Bite Into Me Harder, Sink Your Teeth Into My Flesh

Kau

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2014, 11:12 PM
VERY MATURE TOPICS WILL BE BELOW INCLUDING MXM RELATED SUGGESTIONS, MAIMS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, CURSING AND POSSIBLY MORE. CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING.

Lightning cracked the sky as he stood on the battlefield, breathing in the scent of death, of blood. Three scents were on his coat, one of which was fainter then the other two. His son's, Shiki's, scent mingled with that of Nia. Pamela's scent was more faint, considering he didn't really touch the woman, merely gave her some attention due to her caring for his child. His heart ached, the child of the damned, the child of sin. He was here, standing upon the battlefield, with a vision in mind. When he left them all this morning... he had the feeling the very earth and skies would need to be moved before he went home. It was said a man could feel death coming before it knocked on his door.

Surely the little fae he had taken had other siblings, and they must have figured it out by now. His sins stared him in the face as he had slept the night before, just another reminder of what waited. Yet... Kau was not afraid. A bit of sick laughter left him, single eye looking up at the rolling skies. He could feel the gods watching him, laughing. Would he die? Would he somehow, miraculously, live? What wraiths of justice would come to cut him down? Who would bear witness to the event? Who would mourn him, if any?

"Come, my devils, my demons. Lets dance... DANCE! Hahahahahaha!" His crazed laughter cut into the air. This was what Kau had been bred for. Hand raised to do. Reap destruction. Cause chaos. He was the son of the bloody Kedieo Empire, and so it was only fitting that, should he die, his last stand be made in a place as fitting as this.
"Speech"