ardent

this is how it ends

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
11-19-2014, 01:04 AM

She would accept his touch without a word or complaint, she would allow him to take a moment to feel her and be near her. His body begged for her, craved her in a way that he couldn't explain. His skin felt like it was on fire everywhere it connected with her flesh. A tremor would ripple through his body as she broke the connection and lifted herself. Verdant gaze would follow her movements, ears pinning to his skull despite her sultry words. He looked desperate, lost even despite her obvious motions. She needed him. He needed her. Her chest would press into his and he would lean heavily into her, long neck stretching forward as far as it could reach and looking to nibble her mid spine gently. Again his skin would come alive against her touch, her words tantalizing and tempting as a low rumble rolled up his throat. Eyes closed against the sound of her voice, clinging to it like a cast away holding onto a life raft. It was the only thing rooting him to this moment, the only thing other then her touch of course. "Have I ever said no to you?" His words were soft, a low rumble of a whisper as he lifted his head and backed up, separating them slight before moving forward but slightly to his left. He would look to run the right side of his body along hers, pressing shoulder into the curve of her waist behind her ribs and in front of her hip. Teeth would attempt to run and gentle line from her mid back to her hips. "I am yours to command my queen?" A low rumble of a sigh as hot breath slithered down her side. He wanted her to want him, wanted her to tell him what she wanted. Wanted her to tell him that she wanted him, that she needed him.

WORDS HERE