ardent

ENTERTAIN ME

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
11-19-2014, 04:48 PM

His words came out surprisingly soft. A complete contradiction of his posture. "It has." Her own words would soften, coming out on a breath. Desire curled in her belly, and immediately her thoughts would drift to Kylar. She was keeping him more than busy this winter. But it never seemed to be enough. Her perfume clung to her pelt, alerting the entire world to her state. But his words would pull her back to reality, stating the obvious. But he didn't dwell on the past, instead he wanted to know who's crown she had taken. A chuckle would rattle her throat, her head shaking. "My dear, the past is hardly worth mentioning. You should be more concerned with who's head I plan to sever." Her body quivered with delight, her pleasure evident in her words. He had missed so much, she wondered if he would stay to see the rest. Part of her hoped he would stay. He had been loyal in their time spent together, he was a force to be reckoned with, and it seemed that he had finally found his place in the world. But first, they needed to catch, find out where they had been, what they done, before the possibly of rekindling their relationship was possible.

-short tag before class ends-

"Burn Baby Burn"