size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2014, 08:10 PM

Her brother raced up to her, rearing up as she collided with his belly. They rolled in the snow, around and around until they came to a rest on their sides. Limbs were tangled with each other as she strove to close any gap between them. A number of whines and yips left her maw as his kisses covered her body, rumbling low in her throat. Tears still poured forth from her purple eyes, happy beyond any belief. He said that he missed her, and she buried her face into his neck. "Oh Revenge! Where have you been?" She asked, drinking in his heady scent. It had been months since she had seen her dear brother, and now that he was here she never wanted to let him go. "Oh brother you just have to stay. I can call for Valentine, he is the kind bear-wolf leader of this pack, Imperium. Oh and Dione, you have to meet her! She's green and has horns! I think that she stole them off a ram and stuck them on her head, but they are there!" She wailed, still in disbelief that he was here. Where had he hidden himself away? She had been looking for him since she left her parents. But he wasn't going to leave now, was he? "Oh, and Ellis is here too." She added, still not knowing where she stood with the smaller woman.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.