size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2014, 10:13 PM

His sister had been sitting close to him the whole time, and he smiled at her softy, bumping against her. He watched as Cat's mate sauntered over, pushed his way between him and Cat and pulled back his lips. Bass just grinned at the male, his golden eyes sparkling. He knew that he was protective, but he was doing nothing wrong. He didn't linger long though, and soon Nat would speak. He listened carefully to her words, nodding when he needed to. Soon her speech came to a close and he was about to strike up a conversation with the leader of Arcanum when a large male walked up to them. His eyes narrowed as he saw that the brute was eying his sister. Hackles raised, gaze cutting over to Rhy. He was about to ask who this was until Valentine spoke, saying her name and that it was a pleasure to see her again. Again? This time the male did growl, bristling at the larger male. "Again? Tell me sister dearest, do you go run around with men while I'm not looking?" He asked in a teasing tone, tail swatting against her flank as he eyed the male. He was pretty sure he knew who this was, there weren't many wolves this large. Plus, she had the same eye dots as his mother. "Sorry we didn't meet under better circumstances, Valentine. I am Bass Destruction, leader of Abaven." He said through gritted teeth. "Do you have business with my sister?"