size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-19-2014, 11:30 PM

He obviously didn't care about the pack and who was in it, he just wanted to be with her. She let out a soft sigh, that was all she wanted too. She had felt so alone after she left Othello and Scorpion, without Revenge at her side. He was her calming energy, the mind in the battle while she was the actions. He loved her no matter what, and always would. She cuddled into his form as he held her closer, nipping his neck as he squeezed her. "You're gunna squish the life out of me." She wheezed, wiggling to try and get some breathing room. She was so happy he was here, and alive. For the longest time she had feared that he had hurt himself. "But yes, I don't plan on leaving here for a very long time. This will be our home now. I will never leave your side, my dearest brother."

light up my worldMERCY

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.