Imala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-20-2014, 03:52 AM

Alone, he did everything alone. Hunting, sleeping, travelling, all filled with loneliness. Her gaze turned sympathetic. In a way, she could relate to that. She was one of the youngest tribe members and she was frequently excluded from the senior wolves. Although each member were somehow her family, she did know of any wolves directly linked to her by blood. She had been raised by many mothers, never learning a single fact about her family except for their name, Shawnee. She felt like a stranger, even without friends. Perhaps she was so distant because no-one knows if she is an actual tribe wolf.

It was at that moment she realised the boy may not be comfortable talking about this subject for whatever reason. She found it best to reply to his question first before she went along with any changes. "I live with family, friends," It wasn't entirely true, but she didn't know how to word those sentences in his language. And she also didn't want to rub in the family part. "We hunt, share stories but I feel...different."

She briefly looked away, finding her own unwanted belonging within her world. Hunting and sharing stories didn't seem to be enough to bring her back to the tribe.

"Speech"