gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
11-20-2014, 12:43 PM

There would be one word on her breath as she answered him, and through his clouding mind he would inwardly ask if she was really saying the truth. Not that he wanted to doubt her, but with the loud screams of her body that could be drowning her voice of reason. However, that was the only word he wanted to hear and he was unwilling to push the matter further, he had to doubt she would be thinking any sort of coherently until she got her desire. The giant would become focused on the trail of kisses she would lay upon his neck, her need clearly visible. He'd breathe in her intoxicating scent again, letting himself grow lost within her as she played with his bone adorned ear.
He'd feel her shivers through her fur as she pushed against him, her words barely audible through her underlying tones. Words were not needed as he let himself fully embrace her need, having little choice as Gwena pressed herself against him, all but begging him to take her now. She'd press herself against him, making it incredibly clear her wishes. Shai would find himself very much unable to deny her any longer. With an easy sigh he would mold himself around her lovingly, protectively, hungrily.
He'd nuzzle her softly as he trailed kisses over her muzzle and cheek eventually reaching her delicate ears he'd groom them tenderly. His foreleg would lift, his claws trailing along her ribs as he drew it over her shoulders. He'd bring his weight to rest on her back, his hips aligning with her own. He'd find himself kissing her incessantly as he gently found his way within her, the moment of ecstasy causing a low growl as Shai would enjoy the girl he'd fallen completely in love with.
-fade-

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]