ardent

I WANT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
11-20-2014, 03:17 PM

The half blind female wagged her tail at her mate, and pressed up against him, trying to meet his cyan gaze. She was glad that he had found her, but she was still worried about her brother. He had hardly been able to talk when she had found him again; what if he was as worried as Emery had been? Silveris would never forgive herself, worrying her family because she had ran to any random place. She raised her head and licked her mate's face. At his words, she nodded and wagged her tail, knowing that it wasn't the smartest idea to search for her family if they didn't exist. But, for some reason, she knew that some of her family was out there, although they may be far away. When he mentioned her parents getting justice, she paused and then waited for him to finish. When he did, she spoke.

"It would be nice if I did have family, besides you and Biull, and my adopted family. What if one of them would like to see where Biull went? They'd find family here. As for my parents being delivered justice... I honestly hope they have been, because I can't stand the thought of hearing a family member saying that they killed a brother or sister. I wouldn't want anyone to deal with seeing their sibling laying there dead. Like Biull and I did." The memory of Bekkia laying there, her fur stained with blood, appeared when she closed her eyes. Even if her sibling hadn't been loyal to Biull or her, she had tried to be at the end. And it had cost the wolf her life. When she shoved the memory away, and opened her eyes, her good eye was watering with tears. "If we can ever find out, and see where Biull is, then maybe we'll go see if they need help. If they don't, then we could always offer them the chance to travel with their family." She paused for a moment, licking her mate's face again. "I love you, Emery." Even if she didn't say that she loved him all that much, she did.
"Speech"