I Just Killed My Boyfriend

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-20-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2014, 04:37 PM by Isardis.)

Vacant whimpers and fading light accompany an unearthly leak; a frail cadaver no home to bright eyes, nor effervescent pulse. A man, killed by the fang of his nemesis; a patriarch in tender youth devoured by an elder in weathered flesh and sullied sanity. It matters little what act of violence will drain his life-source, but it is wholly clear that The Armada will not fall but rather stand s u p r e m e. Quaking skin host to reboring muscles and an internal earthquake of sinned affairs ? may those who gaze in hatred know the Adravendi called for his own demise, begged to splinter beneath the embrace of his foe with a decayed and soured remembrance of threat. Let his red-stained emptiness lay upon silent pedestals of waning history and broken family, allow his assassin to FEED from the simmering blaze of odium that festers from unbelievers and loose cliques.

Through the blood-stained salivation ( drooling feast divine! )of his triumph Isardis Armada will stand with little more than the careless dribble upon his enemies loam; injured and exhausted all the same, chest inflates with a quaking of tedious pride as a cold and vacant beam will wander those present ? a ruby lightshow stained callous black, ?May the decay of your enemy plague my consciousness no matter my expanse, Armada.? It is in that final revelation of his sewn history that Isardis will take his leave; a bone-rattling curse of albino flesh and disfigured beauty ? a coiled smirk no less plentiful and bitter-sweet than it had been all that time ago, when the boom of his legacy and strewn it?s disease beneath the soils of Alacritis. A virus to fester beneath the toes of blood as long as the lands may remain.

--- exit.