gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
11-20-2014, 06:00 PM

i know that a love like this won't last forever

Soliloquy and Isolde had spent a glorious number of days together, honestly he had lost track of them simply knew they had been incredibly enjoyable and very satisfying. He had been eager for such moments to continue but alas, as quickly as it had all begun it was now being torn away. Her deeply enticing scent had been fading, he was certainly still attracted to her though regardless and wouldn't let such a thing put him off, even if he couldn't quite put a paw on what was happening. Everything had changed so suddenly however though officially starting with the wonderful wake-up call for that morning; the scent of vomit meeting his nose.

Initially the man was disgusted but such a smell greeting he and Isolde and surely completely ruining any moment they might have had that morning. Who had been so careless to disrupt them in such a manner, he was no healer he wasn't actually sure about Isolde's skills if he was honest but either way they shouldn't have been disturbed in this manner. He was about to exit and give them a piece of his mind when he suddenly realised that Isolde wasn't in the den. She was the one being sick outside of it.

Now he was worried. What was wrong with Isolde? His first thought was of course Orchid, she was the best healer he was aware of, not that he had many to compare to, and certainly the only one he would have trusted to care for his russet princess properly. She had left them long ago now though and with her wavering loyalty his trust and will to ask for her help was fading. There had to be some other way to make her better.

but i don't really mind i don't really mind at all