Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-21-2014, 02:24 PM

His eyes focused on his mate. The thought of the game made his competitive side kick in for him, causing the brute to smirk. But, Trica was his mate, and he did not wish to make her depressed or sad if she didn't win, thus making the alabaster brute sad that he didn't just let her win. So many things came over him until he sighed and shook his head, his mate had already made a loser out of him for thinking that he did not think that she could hunt or do anything at all. She could, for she had proven it to him in more times than he could think. His golden orbs focused on her crystal ones as he licked her cheek.

"Trica, i would love to play a game with you, but, you thinking that i don't think you can hunt or fight is something that is definitely not true. I only hunt for you is because you're the only thing I have in this world, and believe me when I say that losing you would be something that I'd never wish to see. You're my life basically, and you being dead in any way would make a wreck out of me." The alabaster male blurted out, almost as if he were talking in a poem to her. He did care about her, more than anything in this world, and he would love their pups just the same. "I will play this game with you, but, I am letting you win already because I don't know why you decided to do this just to make a point."