Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-21-2014, 03:04 PM

He would watch from a distance as Dione would greet a stranger at the borders. This seemed like a regular thing to the green nymph, so he would think little much of it. Though, as soon as the woman looked like she was freaking out about something Novaro couldn't help but venture over to see what it was. What was happening? was there a wasp or something? He would move at a rather fast pace, wanting to get to the scene quickly. He hadn't heard there conversation, though he caught onto the ' i need a healer' part. He would blink as he looked at the two, but little did he know the woman was gobsmacked by the horns... and all the green going on. His tail would flick against his heels, before attempting to circle the stranger. " What's wrong with you? you ill? I'm no healer but... hey, do you have a fever?" well yeah, he basically couldn't help fix whatever the problem seemed to be. Though, there was no denying that even Novaro was a little amazed by the horns, but hey, he knew how to pick the ladies!

[Image: G6jciao.png]