ardent

I WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR

Dione

gems
size
build
player
11-21-2014, 03:37 PM

She was used to the looks to be honest, used to the shock, horror or outright awe that overcame people when they saw her. So she would take the woman's looks as she approched, would not react to her words though as the woman mentioned a tomatoe and eggplant wolf the tiny woman's head would tip and ears would flip forward. It took her a moment to associate the vegetables to their colors before she realized that the woman was talking about a red and purple wolf. Viridiana and Desiree? Dione wasn't suprised other had seen them considering the size of their pack but still it was odd to hear them referee to by their colors other then their names. The woman would carry on ranting and Dione would stand in essy silence, allowing it and only growing slightly when suddenly the woman would stop as if slapped.

She would sink suddenly to the ground, haunches collapsing beneath her as she stared at Dione in awe but still the tiny demon would not speak. She would begin speaking again a moment later and Dione would tip her head, ears pricking and hair sliding away from ruby gaze. She wanted a healer? Well this could be just perfect... Dione would open her mouth about to speak when her dear Mr.Red showed up. She would smile at him as he offered assistance before turning her attention back to the woman. "I'm sorry I don't really know what your saying... I'm black." She would say, putting etra emphasis on the color as she frowned and looked down at her own chest before turning her attention back to the woman and looked at her curiously.

After another moment of staring at the woman like she was crazy she would turn her heard to look at Novaro and shrug, turning her head so one eye was facing him but not Daeg so she could offer him a wink. Hopefully he would play along. "What colors do you see when you see him? He's brown..." She would offer the woman something to focus on besides Dione for a moment and the tiny woman would take a step closer, scrutinizing the woman carefully as she frowned. "Bad bison you say? Was it an old carcass? Did you eat any herbs or mushrooms? Some are known to cause hallucinations... " She would offer, trying to get to the bottom of the mystery illness for the woman. Throughout this all her expression would remain a mixture of unsure and skeptical as she watched the black and silver woman.

TALK HERE
Table by Namaste