Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-25-2014, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 01:25 PM by Vesta I.)

She turned to the sarcastic and humor laced scorn from her leader and full aunt with a shy smile. She couldn't help but give a small snicker. If only she has unleashed her full vocabulary when her aunt was in her presence, then perhaps Roman would have meant those words for real. Her aunt asked her a direct question and she gave a swift nod in response. "Trying to anyway. I'm afraid that I fell ill some time back and with my father walking out on my life, I haven't been focused on my training like I had originally intended." Her words were carefully placed as she looked up to the new leader. This woman was alright... she supposed.

Vesta wondered what her esteemed leader was doing out and about. Vesta often wondered if the leader was always around watching everyone to make sure they didn't slack off. Perhaps that was why Roman was with her that day. Perhaps Roman had noticed that the girl had been slacking her off with her training and learning. Was Vesta in trouble? She hoped not.