Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-25-2014, 02:24 PM
She's never been awfully fond of inter-pack relations since the disappearance of Seracia (that is, excluding the matters and facets of war). In fact, if it were up to her, she may have ruled Ludicael until the end of time content without a single alliance. Unfortunately, times have changed--perhaps years ago, in her prime, she could have. Perhaps her strength has not wholly waned but the ache in her bones in the brisk winter morning proves inconvenient and irritating. Despite the minute pain, she sweeps easily through Alacritis, soaking up the newborn sun in quiet contemplation, Mercury perched upon her shoulders.

Pace slows as she nears the borders, nose sweeping to the earth to capture the aroma of the nearing marker. Haunches settle to the earth and she shifts her weight, raising her maw to send out a soft, requesting call into the crisp, cool air for an alpha of Arcanum--a pack rumored to hold ideals similar to her own.

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.