Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-25-2014, 02:59 PM

Shiiiiiitttt….. black?  She was BLACK?  Dægmar blinked slowly several times, hoping that she could clear her vision.  Had she hit her head at some point recently?  Well she had spared with Freyja but that was awhile ago and she didn't remember any severe damage to her head.  Dægmar turned as at the males voice then shrieked.  He was bright FREAKING BLUE OK SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON.  

Dægmar was on her feet and taking a few steps back from the pair.  "Brown?  What NO!  He's blue!  Bright blue!" Lifting her right paw she gently touched her own forhead.  Huh… she didn't feel hot.  "FUCK," was all Dægmar could declare.  Oh man had she stepped in it now.  To think she was going crazy?!  Shit… just like her aunt Phthora…. oh this was not good, definitely not good.

"Well… no it was a fresh kill, and I haven't eaten any mushrooms or-  " her face froze for a split second before contorting in a snarl.  "DAMMIT SHILAH, that twisted little…  ooooh I bet he poisoned me!  That must be it.  Well shit… nothing I can do about it now.  I'm sure it'll wear off." Yea that had to be it.  She ate some funky herbs and now she just need to wait for the effects to wear off.  They'd wear off… surely it wasn't permanent?

"So… any chance this pack of yours is looking for warriors?"