Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-25-2014, 07:29 PM

A deep, masculine voice halted her in her tracks. Warja turned, her gaze lifting to meet the eyes of a massive brute. He was huge. HUGE! He had to be Kismet's height if not taller, but what truly made him impressive was the sheer size of him. It wasn't just that he was tall, no, every bit of him, from his voice to his gigantic paws, contributed to the impression that a burly bear was talking to her. She blinked, momentarily caught off guard.

Her recovery was swift, the silent pause between locking eyes on him and replying miniscule. ”Hello,” she said warmly, her gaze confident. Having a giant for a friend had largely desensitized her to the spectacle that was an impressively tall individual. At that moment the familiar leaves of a useful plant drew her gaze downward. Beside him, growing in a thick patch, was flowering meadowsweet. Warja's face lit up at the sight of it. ”Oh! Meadowsweet!” If she collected some then her trip wouldn't have been in vain.

Unwilling to encroach on the space of a stranger, she asked, ”If it's alright with you, I'd very much like to take some with me.”

Speaking -
-Thinking