size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-25-2014, 11:18 PM

The male made his appearance shortly after the call, much to Esti's surprise. The man smelled of fresh earth even above his masculine scent. His voice rolled out her name and Esti was surprised he actually remembered it. Esti nodded in response, her eyes twinkling slightly. He welcomed her to Imperium. Ah, yes, the name of this patch of land Valentine had claimed for himself. He asked if she missed him and she waived her body in a pretend swoon, aiming to land on the man's chest, or the ground, both would be dramatic, "Oh, TERRIBLY, Valentine! I could hardly bear it!" she sighed, her voice sickly sweet. She lay there a moment, letting her eyes dip closed for a moment before shooting Valentine a sharp look with her deep blue eyes,  "Really, though, as if."  The girl straightened herself back up with a coy smirk,  "Like I'd let someone sweep me off my paws that easily." Her tail flicked, maybe she did miss the brute, and she was honest about it, though she was able to conceal that fact in her shenanigans. She had a feeling Valentine would catch on, however, she didn't doubt that he missed her too. Maybe that was simply because Esti was full of herself, but what did that matter?

Esti flicked her head as if to put the matter behind them,  "I was actually wondering when you were gonna give me a tour of your new home. 'ts a nice place, maybe not as cool as the willows, but pretty good." Her eyes surveyed the land, her maw smiling, she would really like to see Valentine's assets, but more than that, it would be nice to spend time with him. "Speech"