ardent

An Open Book, Read My Words

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2014, 09:55 PM

At first, the male gave off an awkward vibe. He was silent, but his demeanor was one of devotion. Perhaps that was why he had instantly curled around her, not asking any questions or voicing anything regarding her heat scent. The fact that he hadn't voiced anything made Pandora feel...better?, she supposed, about her current situation. After all, it wasn't her fault that she was born in the winter, nor that when she had turned two, she was nothing but hormones. For some strange reason, they were quiet tonight, and she was relieved that they remained that way.

The male then revealed his title, giving him a name she could put with the face. Xanilov... She had heard that name before, but for the moment, she was not sure where it had come from. Nevertheless, she had met someone from his family, but that male's face remained a blur, like his name. Such compiling thoughts were complicated for her delicate mind at the time, so she weakly pushed them away to focus as the male nosed her frozen tears from her face. "Pandora...Pandora Artenie," she revealed, letting her name float between them on raw lyrics. The sobs had left her voice temporarily used, but she knew it would return in time. Even as she spoke, she slowly realized that the male was a looker, one that was not boastful and didn't appear to brag about his genes.

Another soft smile appeared on her face, but it vanished when he suggested finding a place of refuge. "Oh," she said in a gentle protest. "I would have been inside, only if..." She looked beyond him to the den that rested a few yards from where they lay. "My roof hadn't caved in..." Her ears slowly flattened against her skull as she lowered her gaze to the golden-dipped front paws she adorned. "That was my home, my only place of safety for the past year."

"Speech"