ardent

An Open Book, Read My Words

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2014, 11:01 PM

She was saddened by the loss of her den, but somehow, Fendar knew how she felt. The reasons why were unknown to her, but aside from not knowing his past, Pandora felt like she was not alone in the world. In that moment, Fendar was someone who had been in her shoes before, making her isolated world widen to add him. He continued to make her world bigger by telling her that home was where the heart was, furthering his explanation with a physical motion of his paw. She looked down at his foreleg and saw where he had touched her chest. A soft smile appeared on his face and she raised her eyes to meet his in that soft moment. "I will have to remember that, Fendar," she replied, tones hinting a tiny bit of tenderness that was wrapped in her Romanian accent.

Fendar then pulled back and suggested what she had been down to do: look for a new home. The tenderness displayed in her eyes receded into her mind and she cleared her throat before they broke their held gaze at the same time. The offer to take her back to Ebony reached her ears and at first, she didn't know how to respond. Instead of worrying about it, she coughed and stretched out all four legs from underneath her dark blue form. "I...I think trying to find a new den wouldn't be a bad idea," she admitted, deciding to tuck away the idea of Ebony for later. She didn't know what the pack was like and even if she did, would she even want to go simply because a random gentleman appeared and offered? The possibilities from that question were endless.

Pandora would be the first to rise from the cold ground, of which the snow had melted beneath both bodies and created a circle that surrounded them. She took a dainty step away from Fendar and shook out her pelt, unintentionally showing off the golden marks that graced her shoulders and hips. They all shimmered and caught the remaining light of day, casting a short shadow of her form to hit the snow. Her ears perked and she looked at him with an anticipating gaze. "Would you...mind accompanying me on this quest?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't disappear since she rose first.