Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-28-2014, 02:35 AM
[dohtml]

Nona couldn't help but chuckle as she moved next to Allen and licked him on the cheek as she was looking over the herb. There was her physical smile that was always there the entire time and an entirely new imaginary smile that played through her mind before she spoke "That is indeed what we're looking for however I would like to find a bit more of it just so I know we can grab more if we run out... but since we're out here with each other and alone... have I ever told you how wonderful it has been to be here in Abaven with you... getting to be so close to you". Nona was in a very playful mood at the moment because she was alone with Allen away from any prying eyes of other pack members. Who knew gathering herbs with your mate could be a rather fun task she thought to herself. She liked her role in the pack but gathering the herbs at times was a rather lonely and boring task because she often times did so alone.

Maybe this would be the day or even the night when they could possibly become even closer than they were already. Nona wanted to become a mother and have pups of her own with her mate Allen to be their father. She believed in Allen that he could be a good father to them as he has been a very good mate to her. Nona let her attention go back to the alfalfa "Now for the proper dosage that I will teach you soon once we get all the herbs we need because I'd rather have the herbs now and then teach you the dosage just because we will have them available to us instead of not having them and besides I trust that you can make good judgement calls on what you think a proper amount is to give someone" Nona laughed as she gently nuzzled Allen's neck. Her eyes not leaving Allen's form alone for a little bit before going back to the alfalfa.

"Speech"

[/dohtml]