size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2014, 08:27 PM
After the tour. Esti has permission to be in Imp.

The tour was over and it was close to time for Esti to leave. She was, in fact, walking towards the boarder. The girl had a certain swagger in her walk that said she was aware of her size and stature. Confidence, that's what it was. Angular shoulders and hips rolled under a plush winter coat split in black and white with a good amount of grey. Dark blue eyes gleamed as a smirk graced black lips. The girl had enjoyed her time and she was sad to see it go. Knowing herself as she did, however, Esti was sure she would find some mistake to throw herself into. She was young and reckless, she was even aware that she was, she simply didn't care. She was living on a high that she refused to come down from.

Was that a branch crunching? Surely Valentine had told his goons she was allowed here. Maybe it wasn't even a wolf, maybe it was. Esti decided to play it safe, she was, after all, in a great mood, "Peace, I'm allowed to be here, whoever you are." She sat, "Do I really look like a threat?" She was. In fact, while she sat down, she was ready to spring off from or at whatever approached. Things seemed quiet, and the snow was making her butt cold, "Oh, come on. If you have to, get over here and sniff me, your Alpha's scent is all over me!" "Speech"