size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2014, 08:56 PM

After what seemed like an eternity of butt freezing, the other finally approached. A large male of white with gold eyes and dark eye liner stared at her. While he was large, Esti still had a bit on him. She was still slightly intimidated, knowing that if the male came towards her, she would have trouble getting away or fending him off. Still, he stayed quiet and Esti was beginning to wonder if she found his intensity scary or attractive. She prepared to explain why the boy's alpha had let her in and what they had been doing, the whole spill, when he asked her why she was leaving. Since she was getting ready to explain the opposite position, she was suddenly wordless. A few more moments passed and blue eyes were on golden ones. Esti didn't blink, she didn't dare to. Eventually, without taking her eyes off the brute, she spoke flatly, "I don't belong here. This isn't my home." She was honest, "I do, however, have permission to be here, from your alpha- assuming you belong here too?" she sniffed in the male's direction, "If not, we should run away together before we're caught." her voice slowly became less flat and more into her usual acidic-honey tone. She let herself smile as she tried to lighten the mood. The girl knew how to choose her battles, and this was not really one she wished to fight, so she stayed still, "Got a name?" "Speech"