size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-29-2014, 09:10 PM

There was so much pressure, something was pushing her to an exit she could no longer sense was there. It was blocked by another body, but still the walls all around her heaved and pushed her to what was not even there. She felt bodies around here, she felt them flail in soft, useless movements as the desperation of the heaving walls effected them all. At last, the way would be clear and eventually she too would find her way out. She would fall into cold, into the soft embrace of another and for the first time in her life she would be held, the sensation of a tongue would rasp across her body before she was placed beside another warm presence that scented of milk and all good things. She would feel the warmth enclose about her, nudge her towards the scent of life.

She would cry out in indignation and her little nose would nudge and search until it found what she was looking for. Natural instincts would take over and would latch on her gums and full her belly for herself for the first time in her existence.

"Speech"

Manip by Dancing-Crows

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.