size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-29-2014, 09:40 PM
Rhythm would watch unblinking as her sister would come to realize the toll of her difficult birth. More than anything the chocolate girl would feel a sense of failure well up within her. Had she been half the healer their mother was she could have saved those pups. If she's only been here when she'd started to go into labor there would be four healthy puppies nursing from their mother's breast. Bass would enter then, his eyes falling on the still forms as well as Motif curled Aroun her one living child. So much work had gone into developing their tiny forms, how could they so easily have ended?

The blue and purple eyed girl would do her best to refrain from fleeing the den, she wanted to cry and scream to take out her failures on the world around her. She felt despair and sorrow. "I'm so sorry, Mo." she'd whisper as she leaned in to nuzzle the new mother. "I tried..." her voice would falter as she felt tears welling up. How could she have failed her sister so thoroughly? She'd pull away from motif, her eyes falling on the still forms beside her. They'd need to be out to rest soon. With all of her grief she would forget to ask her nieces name.