gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
11-30-2014, 01:28 AM
Walk | Talk | Think

He made it hard to concentrate on anything other than the feel of his nips, his kisses, his touches against her body. A tingling trail was left in the wake of his gentle fangs, down her throat to the base of her neck. A pleased murmur slipped from her muzzle, thoroughly enjoying the attention given to her and unable to suppress the sound so that he would know. It was so easy to forget that she should have been calmed and satisfied already as she responded to each suggestion he made positively and with growing anticipation. He had been absolutely right; he knew just how to handle her. 

The press against her shoulder was answered with a coy smile, the russet and black wolf lowering herself to the ground and rolling as he asked with him following to stand over her. She heard and felt the growl that rumbled through his chest, shivered beneath him excitedly as she placed a few quick kisses upon his jaw while he cradled her neck. She murmured again, voicing her approval, as Bane nipped his way softly down her throat, her forepaws pressing, almost kneading, into his chest. Yes. His confidence was, indeed, back, and as her eyes closed Tahlia was glad of it. This was the husband that she knew well: suave, self-assured, and oh so good at teasing her. 

A grin spread across her face as he whispered into her ear, his offer of services needless as she was sure he knew very well what he was doing to her. She would have told him so if he had not gone on to pose a new question, one that felt out of place with the direction of their activities but one that she could tell had been roving through his mind for a while. Opening her eyes to stare upward into Bane's face, Tahlia drew in a slow, careful breath as she pondered the question and her answer, knowing the simple truth - he was her husband and she felt obligated to keep him satisfied in every way - was not altogether the whole of it. 

Our urges. That was it, she thought. No matter how much she acted prim and proper, so restrained and strict when in the presence of others and even often around her own family, the most basic of urges still lived within her, needing its own time to be tended to and sated. Paired with Bane, however, those needs never truly needed to be given voice. His own desire, and the subsequent actions that he took to provoke her own to join him, made sure that she was never left wanting. 

As she thought about it she reached up to gently kiss his cheek. "You are my husband," she answered simply, gently nipping downward toward his jaw in her own teasing fashion. "A poor wife I would be if I could not satisfy you." Her forelegs curled, her paws seeking to wrap around him and draw him closer. "But maybe I am just as needy as you and you have not realized it," she added as her voice took on a sultry quality, letting her muzzle trail across his chin to place a tender kiss against his lips, "and if you are through asking questions...I would like to have my way with you now."