Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-30-2014, 02:16 AM

The phoenix remembers the woman's kingdom--Valhalla, ruled with her sister (Chris? Chysallis? Krishan?) whose name her aging mind cannot quite drag fully back from the depths just yet. Jupiter relaxes in the other's presence--a rare occurrence brought by a void in her usual paranoia. For now, the Sol is certain that Epiphron is not an assassin from her past come to take her head. The small talk also eases her mind, having found very little of it since her return. It's nice, she supposes, to see a familiar face from the past that has (hopefully) never wanted to see her demise.

Soft but bittersweet smile pulls her lips taut. "I get sick and leave for a little and the whole world goes to hell," she muses with salted humor. The inquiry of her rule rises and briefly she wonders how Epiphron fell from grace with her own kingdom. "Yes," she replies, "I reclaimed Ludicael. I created it and one day, I'll bring it to dust again, I suppose." Abyssal pupils wander slightly as she speaks, fixing on an unfathomable point in the distance as she ponders the possibility. Optics snap back to the woman cloaked in youth that the Sol almost misses. "Same," comes her slightly-relieved sigh. Nostalgia gnaws at her mind again at the casualness in which they converse, almost urging her to stray from it in a bout of stubbornness. She fights her will to cling to the relaxation that soothes her stalwarts that ache slightly from their constant tension.

"What happened to Valhalla?" comes her gentle inquiry, almost tentative, not quite wishing to pry if it proves a sensitive memory.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.