Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-30-2014, 04:23 PM

Satu had been doing her own thing for a bit, learning Fehu's pack lands and practicing her hunting skills. The pack had been really quiet since it's inception - little did she know that it was because Drashiel had been off plotting something, she just assumed that was a fact of pack life since her time in Ludicael had been even less eventful. When Drashiel called the pack, Satu leaped excitedly to follow the sound. She was surprised when the distant voice led her out of Fehu's pack lands and to the border of another one. She hesitated at the border a moment, chocolate eyes confused (was Drashiel invading another pack or something? why was he calling them here?) but her indecision broke and she bounded across the invisible line, plowing through the snow to where Drashiel's call had come from. He was with a group of strangers, but didn't seem at all distressed so Satu hopped up to him with a wagging tail and a grin. "Drashiel! I thought you'd forgotten about us! Hey what's up? What are we doing? Who are all these people? Are we invading? Did you capture all of these guys by yourself?" She turned her head to study the purple-eyed white female next to Drashiel. "Hi! I'm Satu! Who are you? Are you Drashiel's prisoner? I really like your face paint, it's really cool."

""