Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Dial upturns from her newly-finished meal, audits flicking forth. Nuzzling the rest of the carcass towards Mercury to offer him the bones of her share--his favorite part--she wanders away from him. He will join her--later. He always does.

Phoenix pelt proves easy to spot among the pale mangroves that lurk along the outskirts of the territory. Structure holds proud but not overly-so, merely enough to show her stature in her own territory so that she is not mistaken as a commoner. Celestial orbs need only one sweep to take in as much physical information about her quarry as she desires. Her age and battle skill has honed her to be a rapid observer. Soft smile threatens her mouth at the woman's albino pelt--she idly wonders if the lady is related to Isardis. Heart pangs slightly at the thought of the loss of her rose-dusted moon. As proud as she was of his vanquishing of his rival, there seemed to be an obvious void in excitement in the lands with his absence.

"You called?" she inquires smoothly, neutrally. "Jupiter Illiadis, Sol and Queen of Ludicael." Perhaps she sounds almost a little bored of the spiel but it's only to be expected when one has done it for years, now. She seeks to add some spice this time around. "Looking for some trouble?" comes her mischievous inquiry, hoping to tip off the nature of her pack without particularly flat-out saying "hi, we fight."

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.