gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-02-2014, 03:10 AM

Walk | Talk | Think

Requiem was grateful when the earthen colored wolf went along with his question, answering without hesitation or worry for her statement. Friends and family sounded considerably nicer than did traveling wholly alone as the green-eyed boy had been doing though he knew the option was still available to him. It was still tricky though, talking himself into going back. He was afraid, embarrassed, and was uncomfortable with the thought of stepping before them so lost and confused. How disappointed might they be? As disappointed as he was in himself? He hated to even think about it. 

The kind, chatty female went on to describe in quick details the things that her family friends did together, listing relatively the same things that the brown, arrow-marked boy did alone, but added on that she felt apart from them. Requiem's marked brows drew together quizzically as she suggested she was different somehow, trying in vain to understand. Did she feel like him, separated from them because of her beliefs, or lack thereof? Was it possible for her to be ailing from the same thing that he was? 

It felt too coincidental. It had to be something else, some other kind of difference that this wolf Imala was feeling. There was no way it could have been similar to his own, in some way, enough to actually give them common ground on which to stand together. "Living with a tribe can be a challenge," he answered just vaguely enough to satisfy both of their different and yet similar feelings, "especially family. It's so hard not to disappoint them." Maybe that was getting too far back to the point he was trying to avoid. He needed to change the subject. Again. 

"I'm sorry to have intruded on you like this. And for bothering you with my troubles," he apologized, feeling guilty for opening up so much around a stranger. She had been nice, kind, and understanding, but even if she had been the one to prompt for his responses Requiem felt as if he might have taken advantage of it a bit. "You won't be in trouble with your tribe for staying away so long...will you?" He was not sure how long Imala had been there beside the water before he had shown up, and he did not in any way want to set her at odd with her family and friends within her tribe by keeping her locked in conversation with him.