ardent

DISRUPT MY ORBIT

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2014, 03:43 PM

It isn't long to wait, not that any time really matters to her. She's comfortable where she rests. Her king gives her more comfort as he poses a watchful eye over her- and Greek is close to her side. She pushes herself to a sitting position as a bright colored wolf approaches, one that she recognizes as she draws nearer. The Queen or Sol as the lady introduces herself and her rank. Roman inclines her head slightly, a sign of respect- as she treads dangerously close to the other Queen's borders. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Illiadis. I am Roman Armada, Queen of Regium- and this is my King- Drashiel Armada." She introduces her party- pausing to give her king a slight smile. She admires the Sol's desire to get to the point- and she speaks again. "We're traveling around hoping to establish whom the leaders of other packs are- as well as any potential relationships with them." She explained with a slight smile, her voice relaxed. Greek moves at her feet- letting out a slightly annoyed grumble. "Aye- rumor has it you claimed this pack- and made prisoners of the wolves that lived here?" Greek prattles as he scuttled forward. Roman flashes her paw out- warningly placing it on her companions tail- and she presses it against the ground. Rolling her eyes, she addresses the Sol. "Though my companion is  bit brash- I'm also curious to know if those rumors are true?" 

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak