Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
12-02-2014, 04:31 PM
Never would Soliloquy agree with Scorpion's current view point on his condition. His life wasn't a complete and utter shambles and it was far better to have him alive and a little broken than it was to not have him at all. Honestly he had no idea what he'd do without his brother, Scorpion had practically been the one to raise him and perhaps he was selfish though he never wanted to lose him ever. Even with the damage to his paw, he was still one of the greatest wolves Soliloquy knew even if not all would agree with that.

Perhaps he was slightly hindered for some things, he did have a point there though for the news and advice that Soliloquy needed no movement was necessary. "You'll help me I'm sure." He responded confidently as he moved into the den to join his brother, glad that Othello was not currently present. "There is no need to move, I just need to speak with you."

Now came the hard part and it was here that any confidence in his tones would begin to slide away, still unhappy with the turn out and not even entirely sure Scorpion would be able to help. He'd done the whole father thing, even brought extra kids home. Maybe he'd take these ones of his and Isolde's paws when the time came? "Isolde is pregnant." There was little else to say, though the blunt sentence lacked joy and excitement expected of new parents, there was little emotion at all in his voice now.