gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
12-02-2014, 05:29 PM
i know that a love like this won't last forever

Orchid wouldn't comment on his suggestion she join them here again nor would she make any further comments of Crucifix and Solstice. It was something it seemed that they simply wouldn't ever be able to properly agree upon, for whatever strange reason the girl had signed her loyalty over to the Black male. Scorpion didn't have his pack yet but they were still a family, they could still be a unit of sorts. There were no arguments that would change his mind on that matter, it was fortunate that there was a bigger distraction at this moment in time. The family was growing.

Orchid was confident in her diagnosis. Of course she was he didn't truly doubt her skills though he longed for her to be wrong. He knew what could happen when men and women did such things though he'd thrown himself thoughtlessly into this thing and never dreamed it could possibly happen to him. No they hadn't taken any care, in fact as of late when Isolde had evidently gone into season they'd taken even less care if that was possible. It was no surprise really this result and yet still the expectant pair simply couldn't help but be completely gobsmacked.

Only a small huff of air would sound in response to Orchid's definite answer. It told nothing of his emotions, any fears and irate feelings upon the matter kept entirely to himself. He couldn't tell what Isolde was thinking either and a somewhat awkward silence would take over them. There were different worries in his mind, no thoughts of marriage and certainly no fears of what to tell his parents, although he knew he certainly had to speak to Scorpion about the matter. His doubts of all this were full of entirely selfish reasons.

but i don't really mind i don't really mind at all