size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
12-03-2014, 08:32 AM

The boy offered a simple explanation, stating he belonged in the pack and that his name was Revenge. Esti thought she saw a smirk on his face before he answered and it seemed to grow while he answered. Esti took it as a good sign and became slightly less rigid. He asked her name and Esti had the urge to give her "princess of the willows" spill, but resisted, "Esti. My name's Esti." she stated. For now she was just Esti, not a princess, not anyone special, just Esti. The thought started ruining the girl's mood, so she switched subjects, "Well, what'cha up to, besides making me freeze my butt off over here?" The question came out faster than Esti could finish thinking it. It was followed by a lopsided smile even though it wasn't really a funny statement. The girl wondered what this boy's rank was, what his job was. He might have been guarding the borders, but, for some reason, Esti didn't really get the feeling that was what he was doing. If he wasn't busy, however, "Because if you're not busy..." Esti began, her eyes trailing over the masked markings and down Revenge's body, "You could keep me company?" she asked sweetly, her eyed aiming to meet back with his. She was in a great mood and she had permission to be in the pack, so why not add a companion to her party? "Speech"