ardent

.R.a.i.n.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2014, 05:10 PM
So nothing had made her decide to leave, but it was a matter that she sought something greater than what she held. At one point Ritsuka too craved a bit more power. A position to hold to truly show off his strengths and his skills. Yet... Ritsuka found that it was not your position in a pack that showed the world who you were. What you were made of. For him, as long as he strove to be all that he could be, to show his strength regardless of where he was, whether he was in a pack or not, just to make his sister proud... that would be enough. Ritsuka felt a bit relieved as well that there was nothing drastic to mention about the meeting. Haruka had held her temper it seemed.

It seemed that Elli might have been a bit nervous as well, repeating herself and all. He let out a small chuckle, shaking his head. "Surviving... as I mentioned before. There is no pack yet, nor do I know of one to head to at this point. As for a lady, well, there's never really be one I got close enough to I'm afraid. Even if I had my gaze focused on her." Ritsuka would slow as they reached a jut out of the rock-wall that was just a bit up the path from the initial drop of the falls. "In here." He'd say softly, sliding inside. Did Elli perhaps notice the hint he held in his voice?