Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014, 07:06 PM by Orchid I.)

Orchid was still in the area, having not gone far from Sol and his pregnant mate. She had decided to start her search of herbs for the woman, collecting the things she was going to need over the next few weeks. She intended to go back and from from Solstice to here so that the pack didn't think she had vanished. It felt... strange, after so long being away from her family to find herself in their lives once more. Of course, some things had changed, she hadn't even seen Scorpion yet and had no clue how he was going to react to her, through no doubt it would be worse then Sol's reaction. For Sol, at least he had been distracted and needed Orchid there.

She sighed at the thought of facing her brothers wrath, knowing she was putting that meeting off. She had finished harvesting a batch of herbs when a call rang out, asking for her in Sol's familiar tone. With a sigh she found her way quickly to him, hoping there was no complications so early on in the pregnancy. “Sol?” she asked gently, when she reached his side and his mate was no where in view.

""