gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 07:30 PM

To her astonishment Sol's greeting and explanation would be far from what she had expected. He had been bitten by a snake? A few days ago? Why was she only just hearing about this now! She looked at her brother in surprise and then followed him into the den. She would brush past him then and go immediately to her brothers side. To her disgust she would see he hadn't done even the most rudimentary applications to the wound. She glared and made a noise like a huff from between her teeth. “Scorpion, have you picked up nothing from me?' she scolded, immediately in her element. She offered him first some pain killer herbs before setting her attention on the bite. She needed to get this cleaned out she thought with a sigh. “Sol, could you please collect some water?” she asked her other brother, grabbing trillium she thoroughly examined and cleaned the wound. “the poison has spread too far for me to purge it, its just going to have to run its course through your system. I will need you to give you Eldberry each day to strength your immune system to help your body fight it” she informed him, her voice thick with disapproval as she put the berries against his lips.

She started to pulp together a poultice as she waited for Sol to return with the water, she also examined Scorpion himself more thoroughly, checking his weight, pinching his skin to check the dehydration, and checking his pupils.

""