Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Odette would be wholly and completely understanding and he would move forward to gently nuzzle the side of her head. “I know you will be a fantastic Alpha, and will look after these wolves, and for that I owe you and thank you Odette” he told her softly, pulling away with a world-weary sigh. “I might come visit sometime, make sure your okay, but I think I need to get away for a while I.. I've made too many mistakes. I should warn you, Sibelle.. hates me right now” he sighed, he was certain Odette would know of his mistake soon enough, and if she judged him for it, he hoped she understood how deeply sorry he was. “Solstice is yours.” he said, and it was final. “I have one more thing to ask of you Odette, and its very rude of me to ask this of you, but... can you tell Sibelle what I have done? What we have agreed upon here?” he asked softly, cringing at the thought of putting this on Odette, but the last he had seen of Sibelle she had walked away from him and told him to leave, he knew she never wanted to see him again.