Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
12-03-2014, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014, 09:41 PM by Crucifix.)
Again, Odette would easily agree and he would smile at his old friend, knowing he trusted her with his pack, and that he was doing the best thing for his members. He worried most about Rohini, the most shy of all the members in his pack, but he worried also about Sibelle and their children, about where their paths would lead them now. He breathed out a soft sigh, knowing he would intent to track them down, if only to ensure the safety of all four of the wolves he loved. He wouldn't be going to Othello – he didn't deserve love, he was a monster. “Thank you Odette, that means a lot to me. You take care – both of yourself and this pack” he told her gently. He had no qualms with her changing the name, and leading this pack where she wanted, he just needed to know the members still knew they had a home here and that they would be okay – that was the reason he was handing the pack over after all, for the good of his beloved members.

With that, Cru gave her one last gentle nuzzle and turned to walk away – away from Solstice, Sibelle, and the life he had begun to know and love.

he stopped just before moving too far away, to look back at her with one last question "You understand why i dont want you to move the pack lands, right?" he asked gently, his thoughts on Rohini