ardent

An Open Book, Read My Words

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2014, 11:15 PM

She watched in silent wonder as he moved around the den, cleaning up what debris he found unsanitary for her new home. Pandora had never had a man do such a thing for her before and it only made the obvious spark burn brighter into a healthy flame. Her tail curled around her precious curves as she felt his eyes slip down her frame before leaving. What was he going for? She turned her head to see what he was up to and when he came back from being bombarded by snow, she saw the pine branch in his mouth. Immediately, he began to spruce up her home with the scent of fresh winter and pine, causing her nose to tingle. It all smelled so nice...

When he was done, he sat in the middle of the cave, evidently proud of himself. Pandora couldn't help but smile at him as he volunteered to guard the entrance of her new den. She definitely didn't want any dragons coming into her home, especially since she had just claimed it as hers. Turquoise eyes watched him with that same wonder as she rose from the ground and approached him, taking only a few steps. He was everything a girl could ask for...a monogamous girl, that is. Slowly, she reclined back to her haunches in front of him. "I think that could be arranged without any problems," she said, accepting his offer as guard. "I wouldn't trust anyone else with such a responsibility, Fendar." Her words were soft, enticing, as she looked up at him through her long eyelashes. "Slay those dragons if you must, just don't hurt yourself too badly." A tender smile appeared across her face as she blinked and gently nuzzled him in the chest. "Knights must make sure to be at their best before approaching dangerous situations..."

"Speech"
'thoughts'