Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-04-2014, 12:36 AM

Obviously they were confused, but it wasn't as if she cared. Arian's eyes centered towards Aiko though. Lied?! Anger filled her lungs slightly, just because she wasn't going to lead doesn't mean she had lied. Aiko still had a place here, her toes spread into the dirt. This young one, did she think the world revolved around her. She looked at the others, they would hate her, loath her wouldn't they. It wasn't as if they were evicting them, what was the problem! "Child I didn't lie, I will not leave you alone like Quelt did. He was a man for his own selfish views. I did NOT lie." she looked Aiko straight in the face. "I'll be training you myself, I am both a fighter and a healer so we can go from there." her attention turned than towards Morgana than back to the others.

"I know that this is a shock to you all, but it is important that you listen to me. The gods have spoken their will, and this wolf, she is dependable, trustful. You will not be slaves, you will have a home. Nothing will change other than the habits or how she wishes things to be done. Isokan may be turning into a more darker pack, but that does not mean you do not have a home if you work at it." Arian told them, as she looked at Morgana. "As of these moments, Morgana is the queen the pack belongs to her. I am remaining here as a loyal member as I implore the rest of you to do and continue to better yourselves for the better of the pack." though from what she had said earlier to Aiko. She was hoping Morgana got the hint that, Aiko was hers. Arian bowed slightly to Morgana before going to sit with the others. "Hate me as you wish but this course of action is what my heart implored me to do for all of your benefits. You don't need a queen who has a crippled leg." she whispered to herself. 

"Talk" "You" Think