ardent

i'm coming home

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2014, 07:33 PM

As Kyarst spoke, she noted that his voice had deepened, it seemed his size was not the only thing that had changed since he'd last graced the lands with his presence. A slight smile pulled at her jaws as he spoke, and it was then replaced by a wry grin as his next words came. 'You're knocked up.' "Oh dear. I am? I would have never guessed." Her tone was dry, though amusement glimmered in her violet eyes. She was indeed pregnant. God if others could tell- she really needed to break the news to Drashiel. It was a wonder he hadn't called her out on it, yet. Perhaps he knew it, but he was waiting for her to tell him. Or perhaps she'd blindside him.  A pause fills the air, as she eyes him and he speaks again. "It has been a while." She noted with a slight pause before moving on to explain. This isn't our territory anymore. We have the Sparse Pines and the Red Forest, now." She explained. The territories were directly connected and much easier to defend. Plus, Roman had her own affinity for The Red Forest- it was perhaps her favorite place in the whole land. No one else would claim it. She could only wonder what Kyarst reaction to losing parts of his childhood home would be- it had to be nostalgic, and perhaps it had to hurt. 

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak