ardent

An Open Book, Read My Words

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 12:24 AM
His reaction to her made her feel safe, secure. She didn't know why, but she hoped that he wouldn't leave her for a good bit of time. Despite the heat circling around them, she knew that he wasn't attracted her just because of her scent. When he rested his head on hers and then gave her an embrace, she welcomed his warmth with a tender smile to her dark lips. She let hers droop against his chest and felt the warm fur of his person graze her cheek. Her eyes closed as he spoke, telling her he would make sure she would be protected. All she could do was hum softly.

Fendar then chuckled and pulled back to look at her. She giggled at his question and said, "I don't know, dear Fendar. I've only known you for one night...I have no clue how you are during the day." Pan raised an eyebrow, giving him a quizzical look that could stop traffic if she wanted. Her tail curled around her frame as she pulled back a bit more to emit a low yawn. It pulled her lips back to reveal all of her teeth, lasted a few seconds, and then she shook her head. Turquoise eyes looked up afterward and she apologetically said, "I think I'm...ready for some sleep." She didn't want his warmth to leave her, but she knew that it would seem weird to him to have her ask him to stay next to her for the night.