gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-05-2014, 12:36 AM

Stars are only visible in darkness ,

Fear is ever-changing and evolving.

His breath stuttered at that gaze of hers, but he simply let out another chuckle to hide his amazement for her. Such a pretty woman, who knew how to use it. She was a killer queen, that was for sure. But he saw so much more in her than that, so many things he wanted to discover about her. Pausing for a moment, he studied those capturing eyes. "You entice me, Pandora. I hope to discover how you react in the broad daylight." He teased, that grin not leaving his maw. He was not usually like this, but then again when had he ever met someone like the woman before him?

He gazed at her as she stepped back, a large yawn splitting her jaws. She was sleepy indeed. But when she made no move to actually get comfortable, he rose a brow at her. "I already said I wasn't going anywhere, so lay down so I can keep you warm." The tip of his tongue snaked out to stick out at her, eyes squinting as his nose wrinkled up to make the silly face he was aiming for. He relaxed himself, laying on his side and leaving a wide enough gap at his belly for her. Patting it invitingly with his paw, he just waited. Sleep would not come to him tonight, but it didn't mean that he couldn't keep her warm.

Fendar Xanilov