Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2014, 09:35 PM

Maybe he hadn't worded that correctly, yet he was understanding now. He was willing to show her, he was willing to take his time to be a king. He knew what it took to rule with fear, but he also knew what it took to show compassion to make the most perfect spawn. For his dna to continue on it was required to woe, and to comply to the wishes of these women. Migi shut his eyes for a moment, opening them again. "I may not have any other purpose, but a man who foolishly leaves his women alone, is no man at all. Their job in life is to sacrifice themselves for their mates for their sons and daughters. To ensure that they grow to be strong and the ability to face the world." he reassured  her mildly pulling himself forward.

"I will earn that title in due time, if you trust me to show you I can do so. With power, come responsibility, it cannot simply be thrown about like a merri-go-round." he whispered willfully. She was demanding and he was complying. Migi was reliable, he had morals, he chose to turn his emotions off, he could turn them on just as  quickly. It may not have been the most healthy, but it was his way of living. 

Speech,