ardent

Demons Never Die [Meeting]

Fenrir

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2013, 01:06 PM

Fenrir would listen with a patience unknown to many. Cairo's words sparked a fire within him that he couldn't ignore. An insult to his mother and then judging him accordingly. His mother may have been a smart ass and had no reign on her tongue, but it was unfair to judge him off of her. It was unjust to sit there and insult him and his family name and then justify it by saying that he got what he deserved. He'd merely spoke his mind when Collision had talked down to them like they were peasants.

"So we've reached the level of children now? How lovely. It's nice to see what Valhalla has become."

Tones had hidden sarcasm, but he portrayed it as pure seriousness. His voice was level and calm. He'd had enough of the damnable pack. He would leave upon the morning. Head swiveled to Chrysanthe as she spoke up for him and all the other wolves Cairo had berated. He gave her an interested and yet thankful look, but he did not want her getting in trouble for his sake. It seemed as though Cairo only cared for his blood, for he took her criticism well and still praised her. The man was completely fucked up and wrong. Old age had destroyed him.

His "punishment" wouldn't last much longer. Already plans were forming in his head. He would go to Seracia and learn more about them. Possibly make it a place to call home. He picked himself up from his place as Cairo left and then padded over to Chrysanthe and brought his muzzle to her ear to whisper where no one else could hear but her.

"Thank you Chrysanthe. Your apology was not necessary though. It meant a lot but so little at the same time. It's not your job to apologize for your father's mistakes. I made the mistake of returning here, I should have stayed gone. You may just see me in Seracia when the next season comes."

With that the massive brute left the meeting not even giving the new male "Alpha" a glance. Epiphron had his respect. She was stuck fixing whatever errors they had made previously and she had to hold together the pieces. The poor child had a lot of work to do.

-Exit Fenrir-

Speech,