ardent

Fancy meeting you here

Colten

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2014, 03:57 AM

He was rewarded with a soft moan and the bunching of her shoulders as she responded to his touch. Satisfaction swirled in his eyes. But it wasnt enough for her. She would call him rude, and for moment he looked rather shocked. But a devilish grin soon took over. Her ears pulled back and his nipped hardly at his chest, an unexpected but pleasant surprise that pulled a groan up from deep in his belly. He would begin to move, brushing against her side, trailing soft kisses down her spine and across her hips. Rude.. He toyed with the word, letting it roll of his tongue as he watched her. He adorned her hips and backside with nips and kisses, taunting her, living up to his apparent 'rudeness'. Lust coursed through his veins and burned in his gaze. From where he stood behind her, if she had not moved, the scent of her heat was its strongest, potent enough to fog his mind and make him temporarily forget what his ultimate goal was. Please do tell me how I remedy my rude behavior. He murmured softly against her flesh, his voice husky.

Speech,