Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-06-2014, 07:22 AM
Though she had only met Jupiter once before, she felt a strange sort of connection to her. They had met during a good time in her life; she remembers Valhalla and Seracia in a way others do not. 'I get sick and leave for a little and the whole world goes to hell,' Jupiter mused and she found herself smiling slightly, understanding the feeling all too well.  "I miss those days," she would comment conversationally, allowing herself to relax as she leaned back, reclining on her haunches.

So she'd taken Ludicael.   "Good for you," she'd state, voice laced with something like playfulness. The scent of the land with thick with the scent of wolves, so she figured she already had a decently-sized pack -- unaware that most were prisoners.

The question wasn't an entirely pleasant one, but mostly for reasons Jupiter didn't know. She hadn't seen her family there since the pack had been taken and she hardly knew precisely what had unfolded. "Honestly, I don't know. They were weak after the siege with the northerners and it seems someone else took over..."   A shrug was offered, the tone of her voice shifting into something far more serious. Did Jupiter know about the fight that had unfolded? Did she know Chrysanthe had been partially blinded by the northern Queen? A shiver ran down her spine at the thought.   "I was too tired to run Seracia, and the woman that took over essentially let the pack die." Head would shake side to side, her irritation at this fact obvious.    "I suppose I've been relatively out of commission since then. It seems I've missed far more than I expected... but what of you? How did Ludicael come back to you?"