size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-06-2014, 02:26 PM

He had sniffed her out before her howl, stalking her from downwind and watching as she weaved through his territory. Ears would pull back, but he didn't make a sound. He knew that she was toying with him, a feeling that he was growing used to from this dame. But there was something different about her, she smelled a bit like Wren. Ah, so she was expecting now, was she? Smirking, he came up to her on her left flank, bumping his forehead against her shoulder. "I see you went and got busy in our time apart." He said, raising a brow as he inspected her sides. Then, leaning close to her, he let out a soft, teasing whisper. "Did you tell your husband that they are mine?"

Chuckling he pulled away, bringing himself to her front before he flopped down on to his rump. He was tired, Wren was due any day now and with his sister leaving to let her daughter meet her father, he had been left to all the alpha duties by himself. Not that he wasn't used to it, he had done it while she was carrying. Bass had been looking forward to a bit of a break though, a small rest. His ears pivoted, trying to listen towards the plains to see if his wife would cry out. Other than that, Cat had his full attention. "I don't suppose you came here for a rematch?" He asked, once again eying her swelling belly. He was getting better at tossing things back at her, and not simply taking in what she said with chipped pride. It was quite fun actually, he enjoyed their little chats.